Fan dedicated to polluted air exhaust systems and pneumatic transport.
Examples of use:
· local exhaust systems, dehumidifiers, drying systems,
· transport of shavings, sawdust, granulates,
· combustion gases exhaustion systems.
· GMT is a range of medium-pressure, directly driven centrifugal fans,
· the impeller made of aluminium, provided with straight blades is dynamically balanced to ISO 1940-1 (in size to 800, from model 900 to 1500 the impeller is welded of steel sheet),
· the housing is made of welded steel sheet,
· rectangular from model 60 to 600,
· spiral-shaped from model 700 to 1500,
· models 500 to 1500 are equipped with a motor support,
· standard color of the fan is RAL 5010 (corrosivity category C3),
· maximum temperature of the transported medium is 80oC,
· ambient temperature range from -20oC to +40oC,
· GMT from model 60 to 400 are supplied in RD90 configuration,
· GMT from model 500 to 1500 in LG270 configuration.
· asynchronous single-phase 230V 50Hz (power to 1,1 kW),
· asynchronous, three-phase 230V/400V 50Hz (power to 3 kW),
· asynchronous, three-phase 400V/690V 50Hz (power from 4 kW),
· efficiency class IE3 (from 0,75 kW) or IE2 (below 0.75 kW),
· degree of protection IP55,
· insulation class F,
· three-phase motors are adapted for frequency converter.
· optional configuration LG/RD,
· color other than standard,
· painting in higher category of corrosivity,
· spiral housing for models from 60 to 600,
· impeller welded of steel sheet for models to 800,
· impeller, housing and support made of galvanized steel sheet,
· impeller, housing and support made of stainless steel 1.4301,
· impeller, housing and support made of acid-proof steel 1.4404,
· motor with voltage and frequency of power different than standard,
· single-phase motor adapted to voltage regulation,
· motor with other than standard degree of protection,
· motor equipped with sensors or additional cooling,
· sealing between the housing and the motor,
· maximum temperature of the transported medium above 80oC,
· ambient temperature range below -20oC and above +40oC,
· belt drive,
· acoustic isolation.
STEP 3D fileZIP