Fan designed for polluted air exhaust systems and pneumatic transport.
· local exhaust systems, dehumidifiers, drying systems,
· transport of shavings, sawdust, granulates,
· combustion gas exhaust systems.
· medium-pressure, centrifugal fan with direct drive,
· aluminium alloy impeller with straight blades dynamically balanced in accordance with ISO1940-1,
· welded sheet steel housing,
· painted in RAL 5010 (corrosivity category C3),
· maximum medium temperature 80oC,
· ambient temperature range from -20oC to +40oC,
· standard RD90 position,
· horizontal or ventical working position.
· asynchronous single-phase 230V 50Hz (power to 1,1 kW),
· asynchronous, three-phase 230V/400V 50Hz (power to 3 kW),
· asynchronous, three-phase 400V/690V 50Hz (power from 4 kW),
· efficiency class IE3 (from 0,75 kW),
· degree of protection IP55,
· insulation class F,
· three-phase motors are adapted for frequency converter.
· different positions LG/RD,
· painting in a different color,
· painting in higher category of corrosivity,
· impeller welded from steel sheet for models to 800,
· impeller, housing and support made of galvanized steel sheet,
· impeller, housing and support made of stainless steel 1.4301,
· impeller, housing and support made of acid-proof steel 1.4404,
· different motor voltage and frequency,
· single-phase motor driven by voltage,
· different motor degree of protection,
· motor equipped with sensors or additional cooling,
· radial shaft sealing,
· ambient temperature range below -20oC and above +40oC.