Aura ComfortAura Comfort convectors off er universal usage in offi ce buildings, winter gardens or shop windows, particularly in rooms with huge glazed spaces. The heat exchanger from copper and aluminum has been put into a steel sheating with the dura-lumin grid. Sheating of Aura convectors is not directly heated by heating water so it eff ectively protects from energy losses by radiation against glazed surfaces and consequently reduces operating costs. The set is to be fl oor- mounted with the use of aesthetic mounting brackets. Aura Comfort convectors are produced in 265 standard dimensional types.
• Width : 96, 146, 186, 236 mm
• Length : from 600 up to 2900 mm
• Height : 90, 140, 240, 280 mm
• Connections : 2 x G ½" - internal thread
• Operating pressure : 10 bar
• Max. temperature : 110 oC
• Test pressure : 13 baR