- Profile colour: chrome, black.
- Safety glass, tempered with thickness 6 mm (Nes) or 8 mm (Nes 8), compatible with standard PN:EN 12150:1.
- Wall mounting system with profiles allowing leveling the curvature of the wall.
- Tubular hinge enables opening the door to the inside and outside of the cabin.
- Up and down mechanism prevents the damage of the gasket and guarantees quiet and trouble-free operation.
- Magnetic strip ensures tightness of the cabin.
- Elastomer seals resistant to raceurę and humidity changes.
- This shower enclosure might be mounted on the shower tray as well as directly on the floor.
- As a standard all the components need for shower enclosure assembling are added to the product, when ever it is the enclosure with or without a threshold. All nesesery instructions can be found in installation manual.
The Nes series is characterized by modern design and elegance, which on one hand delight with their universality, and on the other with their originality. The variety of models allows you to use one of race to arrange the bathroom in many styles. The advantage of this series is a special system that allows leveling the wall curvature up to 15 mm.
The black lines, characteristic of Frame and Factory models, are made with ceramic paint. Thanks to the race of the ceramic paint with the glass during the toughening race, the resulting features are durability, above average quality and resistance to abrasions and UV radiations.
Nes 8 series have greater stability thanks to a thickness glass of 8 mm.