How it works
The lifting station comprises two automatic pumps with sensor control, a polymer tank and the respective feed, ventilation and pressure pipe connections. There is a backflow protection device installed in the pressure pipe The wastewater from the individual drainage points is fed into the lifting station through the inlet pipe. As soon as a certain water level has been reached in the tank, the pump switches on automatically and feeds the wastewater through the pressure pipe via the backwater loop to the sewer.
- Simple connection of inlet, ventilation and manual diaphragm pump through moulded connecting piece
- Variable connection possibilities through pre-scored areas on the side.
- Simple pressure pipe connection Ø 110
- Fully automatic operation through electrical switch unit with manual-0-automatic switch, optical and acoustic fault and alarm signals, detailed operation and fault display.
- Pneumatic level detection free of soiling and problems.
- Servicing-friendly PE tank.
- Alternating pump operation during normal wastewater discharge.
- The second pump is switched on automatically in the case of increased wastewater discharge.
The sewage lifting station Aqualift F Compact can be cast directly into the concrete with the chamber ready for installation. The telescopic upper section permits flexible adaptation to the required installation height. It can be turned, tilted and freely height-adjusted. Acoustic insulation between the pump and collecting tank prevents bothersome noise. Installation is also possible in waterproof concrete when the gasket set is used.
The pump can be removed completely without tools for ease of service. When the pump has been removed, the backwater valve prevents wastewater from the pressure pipe flowing back. In addition, the optimised hydraulics of the Aqualift F Compact guarantee the reduction of deposits and thus problem-free operation. The plug & play control unit with integrated SDS (self-diagnosis system) and battery buffering provides additional liability. The SDS continually monitors all electric components and keeps an electronic operating log which can be downloaded for diagnosis purposes.
- Chamber ready for underground installation
- Installation in waterproof concrete
- Integrated drainage function for discharging wastewater even in the event of a pipe burst or flooding
- Maximum safety through SDS Comfort control unit
- Available as single or twin pump lifting station
- Tool free pump removal
- Also available for free standing installation