Duale Liguria combines wood and aluminium. The system combines two independent window frames – wooden and aluminium. Such a solution allows to take the full advantage of the practical and aesthetic properties of each material. The combination of wood and aluminium is only possible on the Liguria profile of width 68 mm.
- combination of wooden and aluminium elements in one window
- frame thickness 68 mm
- four wood types to choose from: pine, oak, meranti, oak with pith
- possibility to install two types of glazing beads - Arte and Velo
- excellent heat insulation thanks to Uw at 1.37 W/m²K*
- windows with a fixed or mobile mullion as options
- a four-layer lacquer coating — impregnation, base, interlayer and surface layer – protect the wood against the harmful effects of atmospheric conditions
- aluminium cover: possibility to choose between the classic, sharp shape and the modern, rounded one
- wide range of surface colours – choice of transparent or RAL colours
- Opening method: Tilt (U), Turn (R), Tilt and turn (RU)
- Standard: double glazing unit 24 mm with low emissivity glass panes filled with argon U=1.1 W/m²K
- Glazing unit with extra insulated frame
- Standard fittings:
- Anti-mishandling device lock
- Roto NT casing with anti-burglar catches
- Sash lift
- One or nine-step adjustable tilt
- Anti-burglar fittings
- A brake controlled by a handle
- Sash turn limiter
- Pull handle
An aluminium handle in a wide range of colours as standard
- Standard fittings: Unit with two seals
- The seal colour depends on the wood type and wood colour.
Standard seal colours include: brown, beige, rustic brown, black and white.
- The silicone colour depends on the wood type and wood colour.
Available colours: colourless, teak, mahogany, sepia brown, white