AQUILO F4C (HEATING AND COOLING)
Trench convectors Aquilo F4C are especially designed for the in-fl oor mounting, and can be used for either heating or cool-ing. The heating or cooling element is a double-loop copper-aluminum heat exchanger, painted black, mounted inside a duct made of stainless steel in natural colour. Aquilo F4C convectors are equipped with noiseless centrifugal fans mounted inside the duct, by the exchanger, whose number depends on the exchanger’s length, providing the enforced air circulation and – with it – adequately higher heating or cooling effi ciency of the convector. The fans are driven with 12 V motors. From the top the convector is protected with a crosswise masking grille made of any material available in the Manufacturer’s off er, to be ordered separately. The exchanger’s connection to the quadruple-pipe heating system is executed with four stub pipes with a G ½” internal thread. Obligatory electrical accessories, to be ordered separately, constitute a properly selected transformer(for surface or fl ush mounting), as well as a surface-mounted thermostat for the fan’s rotation regulation.
• Width : 340 mm
• Length : 1250, 2000, 2750 mm
• Height : 140 mm• Exchanger structure : aluminum fi nned copper pipes• Duct material : standard version: stainless steel in natural colourNote: for swimming pool applications special version have to be ordered!! !
• Grille material : only duralumin grilles can be used in the following choice of colours: natural, light brown, dark brown or black
• Connections : 4 x G ½ " – internal thread
• Operating pressure : 10 bar
• Max. temperature : 110 oC
• Test pressure : 13 ba