Modern, award-winning bestseller
Jøtul F 373 is part of the F 370 series which consists of ten main variants. Each model can be individually customised. Jøtul F 373 is characterised by its modern and award-winning design where the combustion chamber sits on a pedestal. This is the first and only wood stove in the world to win the prestigious international design award Red dot design award: best of the best.
You can add on extra glass elements or a top made from soapstone which gives the stove a slightly different form appearance along with a few other qualities. For instance, extra glass provides convection heat on the front of the stove as well as considerably reduced surface temperature on the entire product. If you wish, the wood stove can be made to revolve 360 degrees.
- Cast iron
- Winner of Red dot design award, Award for Design Excellence etc.
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
- Large side glasses providing a perfect view to the burning logs
- Practical ash removal solution and riddling grate
- Can be made to revolve 360 degrees