Ideas Foster Innovation
For 50 years KESSEL AG has remained in the hands of its founder and now employs over 450 workers who are competent in the field of indoor and outdoor drainage.
We are devoted to continuously developing new and innovative products and solutions for your drainage problems.
The product range comprises solutions in the following fields that are available from sanitary and building material retailers as part of the three-level sales chain:
- Backwater valves
- Lifting stations
- Drains and channels
- Small sewage treatment plants
Solutions with a clear signature
High product quality documented by
- ISO 9001:2008 certification (Certificate/PDF)
- Voluntary external monitoring
- DIBT approvals for products that are not yet covered by the current status of the standards
Functional security of products, guaranteed by
- 100% tests in the plant
- Safety equipment such as self-diagnosis systems
- A nationwide network of certified customer service partners for safety even after installation
Installation and operator-friendliness of the products, underscored by the
- Modular system: Fewer parts, lots of solutions
- New materials such as e.g. Ecoguss: light, compact, hygienic
Support for our market partners, for decades as proven by
- Qualification seminars in own customer forum
- Certified installation partners
- Sales support via motivated field sales team in conjunction with object and project work in the plant
- Secure margins thanks to stable prices and transparent conditions
KESSEL AG is a downstream user within the meaning of the Ordinance (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH). The products we market are preparations that do not need to be registered under the terms of REACH.
KESSEL is highly conscientious when meeting its obligations in terms of communication along the supply chain. Our safety data sheets are continuously checked and modified to comply with the scientific state-of-the-art.