Baltic Wood is a renowned European manufacturer of wooden floors, well-known for its offer of floors of supreme technical quality, as well as for its array of designing solutions – one of the widest arrays available in Europe, which results from the multitude of wood species, surface refining methods and aesthetic effects.
For more than 16 years, in Poland we have been creating products recognized by customers as perfect.
Our state-of-the-art production plant and headquarters are located in Jasło (Poland), whereas our sales offices are located in Cracow and Jasło (Poland). Thanks to the extensive Network of Professional Partners, Baltic Wood floors reach customers in 52 countries in the world.
Baltic Wood has successfully combined fascination for wood with expertise, as well as cutting-edge technology with irreplaceable human meticulousness, which is indispensable when it comes to the final effect. The company harnesses the power of Nature, lending it a shape that delights everybody who gives preference to naturalness, beauty and supreme quality.
Every day surrounded with plastic and glass, you would like to introduce natural and household-member-friendly materials at your home. Choosing wooden floors, you want to make sure that by purchasing them you will be able protect your loved ones as well as to keep the impact on the environment to the minimum, for it serves you and should serve the generations to come.
Choosing to buy Baltic Wood hardwood floors, you can rest assured that you have made a perfect choice.
How can we be so sure of that?
- exclusively from certified forests. FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) symbol confirms that timber for our floors comes from forests and controlled sources meeting the requirements of the Forest Stewardship Council. The FSC certificate has been granted by NEPCon – a partner of the Rainforest Alliance, thus, you can find the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ symbol next to the FSC logo on our products.
- We regularly analyze our suppliers in respect of the material quality and compliance with environmental norms.
We ensure that Baltic Wood takes care of proper forest resources management, and the timber we use for making floors is subject to control and does not disturb the environmental balance.
- We are subject to continuous monitoring by ISO 14001 System Representative.
- We obtain water-based chemical components used for gluing and dying wood from the best, environment-friendly producers.
- We follow rigorous rules on the control of noise and formaldehyde emissions.
- We reduce the amount of waste and turn it into electric energy.
We ensure that we constantly check on our production plants, paying special attention to conservation and trying to keep our impact on nature to the minimum.
- We use a most modern board joining system – BALTIC LOC™ which is adhesive-free.
- We package our floors in paper, cardboard and plastic which are 100% recyclable.
We care for nature outside our plants too. By choosing Baltic Wood floors, you too can contribute to the natural environment protection. It is a matter of an informed choice.
- The certificates that the company possesses – ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 make it obligatory for us to constantly care for the natural surroundings as well as develop knowledge in this respect. Of its own accord, Baltic Wood organizes environmental training sessions for its own employees.
- Office workers take care to minimize the use of paper, preferring information exchange via telephone or e-mail.
The environment-friendly stance of Baltic Wood follows from natural needs of each and every employee. We want to take care of the natural environment and we want to do our best in this respect.
LOCAL COMMUNITY POLICY
- Baltic Wood helps local communities. Some of the production waste that is pure wood is given away to manufacturers of kids building blocks. Wood shavings are used as bedding for horses in a local stud farm.
We act locally, but think globally.