The Leros bathroom radiator impresses with its modern styling of a traditional product, and its the well thought out design.
The large diameter of the tubes (28mm) provide a solid and stylish appearance. The larger gaps not only provide for a striking design but give a practical solution to placing towels and cleaning the radiator.
- Accessories included in the packaging and the price : 4 brackets, 3 blind stops G ½”, 1 rotating airvent G ½”, screws and plugs
- Installation : 4 wall brackets
- Connections : 6 connections ½”, internal thread (15/21)
- When the radiator is connected left or right (without mid connection) the outputs are lower because there is no fl ow in the 2 lowest pipes
- Working pressure 10 bar - Testing pressure 13 bar
- Working temperature max. 110°C
- Colours : standard colour is RAL 9016. Other available RAL- and metallic colours upon request : 25% supplement.
- Valve body available in option.